Friday, August 27, 2010

Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it's really sad when the best of friends become two strangers


This quote is really suits me...b'coz this happened with me not once but twice..once when i was in 2nd class i  made my 1st best friend..we were so best friends that no can can think of our breakup..but it happened when we were in 7th class...at that time that hurts a lot..but now it seems to be very funny...we were so kids at that time..fight without reasons,just b'coz of our attitude....but i still miss my that friend..i wish i could meet her once and want to say sorry..:(..i don't know where she is now..but i heard from one of my school friend that she got married..oh my best friend is married now...so happy for her....I made my 2nd best friend in class 8th....in starting we even don't like each other..even our thinking was so opposite..the thing i like he always dislike that..but i don't remember when we became friends from strangers and then again strangers.Again the reason of breakup of our friendship was not so serious but at that time i gave more importance to that small reason then our friendship.and b'coz of that i lost my best friend.....in our life we made so many friends....n few of them become strangers......:( and leaves a good memories of friendship in our heart...and that will always remains forever...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment