Friday, August 27, 2010

My forever friend....abha,rachna,shalini..love u all..:)

Sometimes in life, we find a special friends,who changes our life just by being part of it.Who makes us laugh until we can't stop.Who makes us believe that there really is good in the world.Who convinces us that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for us to open it. This is a forever friendship. When m upset and the world seems dark and empty, then my friends always lifts me up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full.My friends always gets me through the hard,sad times. Whenever i get confused my these Friends always there to guides me and cheers me on.Whenever i get depressed these friends hold my hand and tells me that everything will going to be okay...M so lucky to have such nice friends And i must say if everyone find such a friends,they always feel happy and complete,they need not worry because they have forever friends and forever has no end...

2 comments: